Kakheti is an excellent place for a wellness retreat because it boasts with colorful scenery, numerous spiritual sites, gracious people and wealth of adventure and cultural activities. Here you can learn how to knit a rug by yourself and get a healing bath in the holy spring of Bodbe. Sip a glass of Kakhetian organic wines while savoring the best of local cuisine. You are invited to various transformative experiences at this holistic haven which is nestled within lush, green scenery overlooking the Kvareli Lake. Kakheti wellness program will help you relax, shift your perspective and think deeply about yourself.
Every morning we start the day with the sunrise meditation to salute the magical universe we belong to. With fresh energy and focus, we move on practicing morning yoga sequences in breathtakingly beautiful scenery. As the day progresses, you learn how to make yoga an integral part of your holiday in Kakheti. Learn more how to stay mindful as you practice energy healing therapies, guided meditations, kundalini, nidra and kria yoga, art therapy and reiki. Complete your retreat with indulging yourself in signature spa treatments, enjoying the stress-relief massage and pampering in world famous Tbilisi Sulfar Baths.
As we combine healing and travelling, we also let you explore Georgian culture by visiting historic landmarks and sampling local finest wines at family-owned wine cellar. Adrenaline-fueled activity such as hiking in colorful Lagodekhi National Park is also available for your leisure and adventure. Enjoy delicious food 3 times a day made by locally harvested ingredients while overlooking gorgeous views of mountains and Kvareli Lake.
Whether you’re looking for stress relief, health kick, quiet meditation, little indulgent or holiday with free time and various activities thrown in, Kakheti retreat program will help you work towards your desired goals so you return home with a sense of inner peace and zen. So why wait? When now is the right time to embark on a new journey!
• Free Airport Pick Up / Drop Off (Tbilisi International Airport )
• High Class Accommodation ( 1 night in Tbilisi, 6 nights at Kvareli Lake Resort)
• Tbilisi Old Town Guided Walking Tour
• 1 Hour Spa Treatment at Tbilisi Sulphur Bath
• Welcome Dinner at Traditional Georgian Restaurant with Folk Music Program
• Consultation with Wellness Coach
• Consultation with Yoga Instructor
• 1 x Full Body Stress Relief Massage
• Daily Guided Sunrise Meditations
• Daily Group Guided Asana Yoga Sessions (Hatha Yoga, Sukshma Vyayama Yoga)
• Daily Wellness Coaching Sessions (Manifestation, Affirmations, Positive Psychology, Emotional Transformation Workshops, Art Therapy)
• Daily Special Focus Yoga Session (Yoga Nidra, Pranic Healing)
• Bathing in Holy Spring of Bodbe
• Wine Tastings at Local Family Owned Wine Cellar
• Sightseeing Tour to David Gareji Cave Monastery, Sighnaghi- the city of love
• Guided Nature Walk in Lagodekhi National Park
All activities are optional leaving plenty of time for independent adventure or leisure
This retreat is limited to 15 guests
Nearest Fixed Departure Date: 30 / SEPTEMBER / 2017
Early Bird Price (6 weeks prior to departure date): USD 1400 per person shared double room / single room +USD 220
Standard Price: USD 1 790 per person shared double room / single room +USD 220