CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
THE SCIENCE BEHIND CORPORATE WELLNESS...
As a forward thinking corporate, your responsibility for the health and wellbeing of your employees is greater now than it has ever been. Long working hours and dynamic environment mean person’s health and wellbeing can decline quickly affecting the quality of work and the morale of the office.
DID YOU KNOW?
Research shows that health status of your employees, such as depression, anxiety, stress, exhaustion, directly influences their work behaviour, attendance and job performance 75% of the world’s high performing companies measure employee health status as a key part of their overall risk management strategy 97% of those companies offer its employees wellness programs resulting in greater Return On Investment through decreased healthcare cost, increased employee productivity and improved team performance
- Improved Job Performance
- Increased Empathy
- Reduction in Employee Absenteeism
- Increase in Employee Retention
- Lower Healthcare/Insurance costs
- Better Communication & Relationships in the Workplace
- Increased Economic Benefits
- Greater Job Satisfaction
- Decrease in Mental Stress, Anxiety, Negativity & Unhealthy Habits
- Fewer Sick Days
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Creativity
- Raised awareness on Wellbeing and Health Issues